Slice Software Privacy and the Web
- Correspond with confidence: Whenever you share any facts about yourself with Slice Software, it goes no further. It is our commitment to comply with the following:
- Our commitment on Use: When you share personal information with us, that information will be used only in direct connection with the purpose for which it was provided. If you ask for information, make a purchase, send a subscription, that's what you'll get -- you won't find yourself on a new mailing list or subject to sales contacts. If we think it would be useful to you to make additional use of your data, we will specifically ask your approval. No opt-in, no additional use.
- Our commitment on Confidentiality: We will not share your data with a third party unless we specifically ask your approval. No opt-in, no transfer. While we may hold or process your data at various places, at all times the management and handling rules under our Code of Practice will be applicable to ensure that these same commitments still apply; the only exceptions to this being in response to a court order or other legal obligation.
- Our commitment on Retention: We won't keep your data longer than we need to. When its purpose has been fulfilled, it will be deleted confidentially and totally.
- Our commitment on Accuracy: If we need to keep your data for the long term, we will provide a method for routinely validating and confirming that the data is accurate and will work with you to achieve this.
- Our commitment on Access: Every time we collect data, you will find a mail address that you can use to contact us to check what data we control about you. We will get back to you as quickly as possible, but we will need to verify that you are the 'Data Subject' before we can release any data. We will endeavor to respond to you within 10 days.
- Our commitment on Security: Your Personal Data will be secure. We take pride that our technology and our security policies keep even the most confidential personal and commercial data safe with us.